An Unlimited Celebration; Production and Management Company
Looking to gain some "Behind the Scenes" exposure in the wedding and event industry, or just looking for a fun way to earn some extra cash? We're looking for Wedding and Event Day Assistants to assist with the set-up, execution, and tear-down of weddings and events on the day-of.
Wedding and Event Day Assistant (Day-Of)
As needed (part-time) on the day-of weddings and events; weekends and some weekdays. (Contract Basis)
To provide excellent customer service to couples on their wedding day and individuals on their event day. To assist the Coordinator in the execution of weddings or events to make them successful. To assist with duties; such as: the set-up, design, and tear/break-down and clean-up of weddings and events.
A wedding or event day can be anywhere from 5 to 12, even 15 hours long.
Wedding and Event Day Assistants are paid hourly at $10 to $14 an hour and are paid on the day of each wedding and event (at the end). Contract Position.
Beneficial but Not Required (will train)
Must be able to stand for long periods of time and able to lift heavy items (up to 25 lbs.).
Professional, Conservative and Cute. No bra straps, cleavage or underwear showing. Wear uniform as required.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Houston, Texas and Surrounding Areas.
Qualities and Skills: (listed here)
Day-Of Assistants Role, Responsibilities and Duties Include, but are Not Limited to the Following:
Other: Willing to help out at other industry events such as bridal shows and wedding and event workshops (a few times a year).
*Absolutely No fraternizing with the quests, and No drinking alcohol while working.
We Offer: Wedding and Event Day Assistant (Day-Of)
Candidates interested in applying should submit a Resume to
Please send all documents as attachments.
No phone calls please.
After reviewing resumes selected candidate's will be contacted, interviews will take place and selected applicants will be notified.
- No Experience Required (will train).
- Applicants must be 18 Years of Age or Older with a Drivers License and have Reliable Access to a Vehicle and is Comfortable Traveling all over Houston, Texas and Surrounding Areas (Pearland, Missouri City, Sugar Land, Stafford, Bellaire, South Houston, Pasadena, etc.).
- Hourly rate will be dependent on level of work and/or experience.
- We will accept resumes of individuals with no experience, but your first event will be an unpaid training/apprenticeship opportunity.
- Contract Basis (as needed): Working schedule is dependent on our event calendar, with most events taking place on specific Saturdays. Periodically, events will take place on Fridays or Sundays.
Assist With The Preparation, Planning, Decoration and The Management of Weddings and Events.